Monday, October 3, 2011

Why keeping ones mouth shut is sometimes the most intelligent thing to do... :D

Its best to shut up! ... I wish I could end this post at that... sadly I feel the need to blabber more than required, and sometimes the need is pretty persistent (and hence my blog?!).. :P.... Well the thought reiterated back into my head on a recent visit to a certain persons' house where the host refused to regale me (my hubby was stuck with the hosts' better/worse ...umm.. definitely worse...half being forced a hard drink down his throat) whatsoever. I was bored and wanted to kill myself, or at the least doze off with my mouth open. I wish I had! 
The Mrs. host was busy with her kids and didn't seem to know much about responding or conversation or subjects in vicinity of the same.. sigh... I don't blame her, she might just not be into talking.. :/ ... (not that my sympathy got any better, I still decided to go ahead and hate 'em instantly)...  And stayed sitting with a oh-so-visible fake smile for umm.. 4 hourssss!!!! .... The event is gone now, and hence, I shall stop ranting :D ( also coz I made a solemn promise to not enter their house even in the event of being pushed or dragged there ... thank god for my weight - that won't be easy any case!) :P ... And I also decided to let off steam randomly by giving off a massive scream (with the husband pre-warned mind you just in case he falls into shock under my vocal force) as soon as we got into our car and the window's were well pulled up tight ... though I am not sure people can hear someone scream standing out of a closed car, can they?! :P ... Well, if they were hanging around , they might have heard my instant feedback... .. pheww... not that I care now!

Oh and the title of this blog is also coz of more people in that gathering with whom my will to do sound conversation left me wanting to plaster my lips shut... like forever... I also don't care about that anymore :D... I will stop ranting on this topic.. NOW. 

-Polite smile :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment