Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gym 1.13 and Diwali!! :)

Yesterday was Diwali as I mentioned in my previous post, and here are a few pics of this lovely festival of lights!
Rangoli that I made at the entrance to my house
The decoration inside the house :)
So in celebration to a widely celebrated function in India, we feasted on loads of home made sweets by yours truly! :)  - Its just special to know that I can make most of the delicacies my mom does!!

Ok now Gym update:
No gym Tuesday or Wednesday ... that was bad, I did take the excuse of Diwali...
27th Oct 2011: Ok took up cardio today, ideally would have done Toning. So did 6 min stepper, 20 min biking, 5 min treadmill (and my knee started paining a tad) - so went to cross trainer did 15 minutes, then back to tread mill did roughly 10 minutes more. Hmm.. not a very planned gym routine today, guess its still better than nothing. Came back home, a tad too hungry to do yoga. So that's that for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment