Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gym update...

What better to do with a blog than update certain routines that if listed out in public can be self-motivational to be persisted, hopefully everyday. 

So I will list what I did with my gym or exercise routine, in hope of some several billion years' down the line of losing some sort of weight.... as of now the picture is bleak.. after 9 months of umm regular (?!... 3-4 days avg in a week) gymming my weight has actually increased. I frantically searched the internet and some say its muscle increase  - hopefully it is converting some flab into muscles.. else I am in a state of alarm :/.... I don't have a very responsive or easily workable constitution... it takes time and I know that quite well.

So, I am randomly starting updates from TODAY.. I went to gym yesterday as well.. but the updates are gonna be today and henceforth kinds.. 

5th Oct 2011: Attended Ben's class 6- 7 am at Virgin Active: 1 hour of Katabox (its like kick-boxing but not exactly the same).


No comments:

Post a Comment