Friday, October 28, 2011

Gym 1.14

28th Oct 2011: Ben's aerobics class attended today. Came back home did yoga breathing exercises and Sun Salutation. :) It feels so good in class now and when Ben pushes really harrrrd, I have discovered that if I start imagining things in my head - it helps. Here are a few sample imaginations I use... quite often:

I imagine being chased down a dark alley by say 5 thugs and I have to protect myself - so kick kick kicccckkkkk assss!! :D

I also sometimes think say I am in some karate or judo competition and I am say kicking the hell out of my opponent - so push, kick, jump.... more more more,... again again again....

Another situation that helps in my head is say picturing a zen master champion of shaolin practicing harrrrrrrrrrrrrd all the time, every time... non-stop.... (try to think its you and not somebody else who is that expert).

The last situation that is seriously cool to imagine is say you are thrown in the sea and you have to swim hard to save your life. If you stop, you die :D....

I run new things in my head, all imagined ... but you see... I perhaps would be doing a few reps extra just coz of 'em, instead of stopping and huffing and puffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment