Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My growing cynicism

Eh! The levels of my cynicism is multiplying every single day. I have stopped relating to sooo many people... its not funny! :/ I know I tend to be critical and take tensions generally be a shade 'roll my eyes' sort of person everyday... but this current bout of absolute hate, loathe and lack of trust is... staying... 1 month now... huh! I have reason one-too-many....

1. People are 'BORING'.... umm.. showy... self-centered, ill-mannered....
2. Everybody is bothered with everybody else.... I mean "Mind your own biz" should be a subject in school    really.
3. Negativity is contagious ... IT AFFECTS MEEEEEEEEEEE 
4. I hate people preaching to me.
5. I hate being instructed.
6. I am stuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk .... From a country with numerous modes of transportation to one that has none (or something you can spot rarely) - this place is a foot-and-casual-searching-and-roamer-around-ers nightmare.... 
7. I have too many utterly obnoxious, rude relatives and acquaintances.... (should it really be bothering me?! hmm...)

:( .... jeez I have a huge list. ... Writing it down seems to me as a affirmation for the feeling itself to stick around more.... AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!


No comments:

Post a Comment