Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ahh cooling down of tempers and a very imp lesson learnt

OK after my prev outburst, I am saner now... Wee bit better ... nothing more... Its hard to get rid of that all weirdly cynical feeling of complete loathe... BUT I improved my mood... started reading "Illusions" by Richard Bach to get all my positive vibes back... hmmm...

The thing I learn while dealing with people is ... the faster you insulate yourself... the faster you learn to neutralize your feelings - without letting go of your actual nature and a tad bit aggression - the better-off you are. 

I shall now start counting days till I would need to re-boot and re-read positive vibe emitting books... try to meditate etc etc.... some things just take time to percolate into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment