Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gym 1.18 and a health note.

20th Dec 2011, Tuesday: Walked 4 rounds around the complex. Didn't even attempt to jog... eh.

21st Dec 2011, Wednesday: Katabox at Virgin Active - Ben's class.... oooh yeah! :D... (even though i had to tag along a massive umbrella as well as rain shoes - just in case it rains on my head).

Health Note: Cancer is such a common disease - seems more so nowadays. This I do not know is due to more medical revelations than in earlier times or due to the fact that people really do seem to be getting affected by it more. Its such a sad thing really (I have relatives and friends getting affected more and more) - coz medicine does not seem to have found a complete and 100% cure to it. In such circumstances, even though everything is not avoidable - but some known precautions can be taken, aye?! Like smokers can stop themselves in time and rehabilitate themselves just so that they don't get lung or throat cancer.

In general, exercise as a habit (and not just to lose or gain weight) and drinking water and eating more healthy stuff. Is it really that difficult? I know, preaching is easy - but I am trying to push my folks into these simple things as well. Simple habits, simple living and simple thinking. I try to adhere to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment