Monday, December 19, 2011

Gym 1.17

18th Dec 2011, Sunday: :D Yes, I went .. and Yes even though it was a lazy Sunday we did stuff for 1:30 hours. (#Pats own back!)... So, started monkeying around on the tread-mill (a lady next to me asked me why the heck I wasn't running and only walking at a pathetic 5.5 kms/hr rate... I had to narrate my knee story and she was sweet enough to tell me a few stuff that would help and which I intend to try soon). Anywho... soon Ben came around and there was a longish weekend 90 min class of his (I think all those who attend it are extremely motivated and slightly mad, really ...) ... but on an impulse I went into the studio and did 1 hour of Katabox and Aerobics combo... post which I was panting like a mad drooly dog and had to come out in 60 min rather than 90 min (# no stamina :/ )... damn... Hubby did toning and kept a biggish distance from Ben's class - ended up promising me that he'd join in next Sunday @why-suffer-alone :D

19th Dec 2011, Monday: Talk about Monday bluezzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz... didn't go to gym BUT jogged (?).. no walked around the complex - 3 big round and came back home to do yoga - breathing exercises (20 min) and sun-salutation (just 2 sets i.e. 4 times - poor score that).

No comments:

Post a Comment