Monday, September 29, 2008

INTRODUCTION/ INTENTIONS/ WHAT... WHY... WHOM...WHEN ETC ETC.

As i start chewin a gum and wonder what to start with...there is a whole tornado... initially there was zilch, and now an overdose. Tryin to find balance is futile (huh!) so here is a random list of what all i shall start with:
  • The "SpinItAll" section - My dad is the worlds' best story teller ( I said so.. ) and it would be cool to share.
  • Antics - This would be fun to write i presume( and hopefully read).. though people who know me would scowl quite a bit and go "tch tch tch"...
  • All that i want to do in life... i shall think of a name for this section...essentially d too-many-dreams syndrome.
  • Trips/ Treks - Coz stayin in one place, one house, one office is too itchy.
  • Serious Stuff .. unless my finance fundas are too conked to handle.
  • "Somethings' cooking" - some tips/tricks on how not to poison oneself ( essentially daddy dearest being a pro would be contributing and i shall report the tangential version of the same with my additions that dont have a 100% successful track record).

    Ah did i forget to tell ya... i am an impulsive-compulsive "list maker" and as a rule only the important things don't get ticked ?!!

    We need an Amen here...

    "Amen"!

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Vishwanathan, I also doesn't take side of cities. I am a Delhiite and working in Mumbai. I don have any problem from any of the city.....

    ReplyDelete